Years ago my mom requested her non-id paperwork. I’ve been using it as a guide or an aid in our search for her biological family. I recently read about how non-ID paperwork should be requested every couple years and I told my mom to go ahead and do it again. We both thought it was a long shot to get anything new but I figured if anything was different or new – it would help…
So we got the new info! Most of it is the same… Bold text is new or different
- Adult Adoptee Name: Kyndall
- DOB: October 5, 1968
- Place of Birth: New Orleans, Louisiana
- Placing Agency: Protestant Home for Babies
Birth Mother Info:
- Age at birth of child: 18
- Eye Color: Green
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- Complexion: Fair
- Education: High School Graduate
- The Adoption Petition record reports provided the following information on the birth family. Birth mother was eighteen years old. She was described as a girl of average height and weight and made a nice appearance. She was quite attractive and seemed to be a girl of average or better intelligence. Birth mother’s family always lived in a small town where her father, a storekeeper, died at the age of sixty. Birth mother was fourteen years of age when her mother remarried. Birth mother’s mother was age fifty when she remarried and was a housewife. She married a childless widower and the family moved to a larger city. Birth mother went on to complete high school. Birth mother had an older brother who was twenty-five years old and married; and a younger brother who was fourteen years old and in school.
Birth Father Info:
- Age at birth of child: 19
- Height: 6′
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- Race: Caucasian
- Education: College Student
- Birth father was nineteen years old, and a college student whom she dated a few times. He was nearly six feet tall, average height, weight, brown eyes and light brown hair. According to the information provided, he was not aware of the pregnancy, nor his parents.
Ok – so not a huge amount of new info – no places or dates or names but we have a HUGE piece of identifying information. Her mom remarried and moved the family. Her dad was storekeeper. We’ve known he died when he was 60 years old but there is now some confusion.
On previous non-id, the birth mother was listed as 14 when her dad died – did all this happen when she was 14? Her dad died and her mom remarried and moved the family to a big city? The one thing that was a constant between the 2 non-id’s were the fact that she had 2 brothers, one 25 and married and the other younger, 14 and in school.
Are you related to my mom? Compare on gedmatch.com – her kit number is A875112